The Dunlop FX 500 LS V23 Tennis Racquet is built on the concept of controllable power. Dunlop's Sonic Core technology with Infinergy, consists of an elastic foam inside the racquet head for greater dampening and comfort.The entire hoop incorporates a new Power Boost Groove+ under the grommets to increase string movement and simultaneously create more power and comfort. The FX series features Power Boost frame geometry which combines an aerodynamic head, modern shaft design, and a wider throat to improve stability. For 2023, Dunlop softened the flex of the shaft and hitting face for more comfort and ball bite.This model works well for competitve beginners and intermediate players who want plenty of manueverability in a well rounded frame.
- Modern frame design combines aerodynamic head with wider throat for speed, stability, and power.
- Lighter weight for better mobility
- Power Boost Groove+ creates a more spacious sweet spot.
- Head Size : 100 sq. in MP
- Weight : Strung — 10.7 oz / 303 g Unstrung — 10.1 oz / 286 g
- Length : 27 inches
- Balance : 3 Pts Head Light
- Beam Width : 23/26/23mm
- Graphite : Sonic Core with Infinergy / Graphite