The Babolat Pure Strike 18x20 Tennis Racquet 3rd Generation is for the player looking to own the court with the extra precision of an 18x20 string pattern. Nothing compares to the feeling of hitting the exact spot you aimed for. Feel the Pure Strike’s sharp control as you hit hard with full confidence, control the game on your terms, and keep all the pressure on your opponent. With the 3rd generation of the Pure Strike, Babolat Evolves control for the modern game. Dream of that classic feel? The Pure Strike’s sharp control is engineered to meet your demands as an aggressive hard-hitting player, combining dynamic control and pure feel for unprecedented response so you can own the court with every shot.
- Sharp Control: You fancy playing early, you like taking some risk, either attacking the net whenever you can or just keeping the baseline hitting winners, Babolat made the Pure Strike 3d generation to suit exactly your game. With the extra responsiveness the frame now provides, you will be able to take control.
- Feel: You need to be fully confident in your stick to play your style. You need the racquet to be stable to play that early, but also to provide you some sense of ball pocketing to provide you the perfect feel. This is exactly how Babolat engineered this new Pure Strike, packed with new technologies to bring you an extra touch.
- Control Frame Technology: Developed to ensure maximum control, this technology combines the stability of a square beam frame with the dynamism of an elliptic beam structure.
- C2 Pure Feel: Powered by SMAC, this is the latest generation of the pure feel technology: a cutting-edge vibration filtration lay-up system that provides a pure feel on every shot.
- Head Size: 630 cm² / 98 in²
- Length: 685 mm / 27 in
- Weight (unstrung): 305 g +/- 7g / 10.8 oz
- Balance (unstrung): 320 mm +/- 7mm
- Swing Weight: 305; Stringing Pattern: 18/20
- Stiffness (RA): 70; Section: 21-23-21
- Composition: Graphite